Search KoopaTV!

Translate

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm DEFINITELY Not Getting XY With Game-Crashing Glitches

By LUDWIG VON KOOPA - Justification.
 
There are horror stories going around that people who have bought Pokémon XY have saved in Lumiose City while outdoors. This causes the game to break. This is the consequence of a hurried, worldwide release. Pokémon games always launch with glitches, but our Japanese friends have always suffered for us first. Not this time, though. Worldwide train of pain!

Of course, I'm not going to get this game until the game-breaking bugs are addressed and gone. There's a reason why the GameCube version of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is better besides controls: No game-breaking Cannon Room glitch. I don't like the idea of "well just don't save there." What if I inadvertently forget that warning? It's a portable game. Anything could happen. I could be playing right before dinner is ready right next to the Lumiose cab, save my game, close it, eat dinner, and come back and find out I'm doomed forever. That's not GOOD.

I've received a LOT of requests (my fellow KoopaTV colleagues and the rest of Koopa Keep, people from Pokémon Online, offline friends, siblings) that I should just get Pokémon X already. Unfortunately, The Pokémon Company International hasn't chosen me to receive a free copy or a free anything. The winner's list is posted here (as of publishing it's not updated with the winners yet, despite the contest ending).

So since I haven't won, that means I'm going to stick to my original plan: I'm not getting Pokémon X until after I'm done playing through Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies. And THAT'S Day 1 for me. I reaffirmed it in the footer of this article, but people still doubt my dedication. This whole game-breaking save glitch just makes me more confident in my decision.

Besides, I need to wait a little bit to get my money replenished. Why not consider donating to KoopaTV? ...Just kidding. (For now.)


Ludwig's 3DS friend code is 3351-5164-3598. You know, so you can play him in Pokémon X when he eventually gets it.


Ludwig got the game two months later on his birthday.

No comments :

Post a Comment

We embrace your comments.
Expect a reply between 1 minute to 24 hours from your comment. We advise you to receive an e-mail notification for when we do reply.
Also, see our Disclaimers.

Spamming is bad, so don't spam. Spam includes random advertisements and obviously being a robot. Our vendor may subject you to CAPTCHAs.

If you comment on an article that is older than 60 days, you will have to wait for a staffer to approve your comment. It will get approved and replied to, don't worry. Unless you're a spambot.